An opportunity for enthusiasts and winemaker apprentices
Maurizio Caffer in Villamiroglio is preparing to plant a hectare of vineyard.
It 'a great opportunity for those who wish to learn the theory and technique of the plant a vineyard or otherwise to participate in one of the following phases:
It will be fieldwork with learning moments about the theory of related technical systems and to the management of a young vineyard.
We are in the process of planting a further 1 hectare of vineyard and we need some help for the following tasks in the coming months:
- March: plant each vine by hand (with the “forchetta”).
- April: plant the chestnut posts and plant the anchors at the beginning and at the end of each row.
- May: install the top and bottom metal wires and plant the bamboo supports for each vine.
- June: Summer prune.
- July: install the second a third metal wire, completion of the vineyard.
We can host 2 – 3 people at a time from 1 to 3 weeks. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Azienda Caffer, Villamiroglio (AL), Piedmont
Via Alemanno 9
Villamiroglio (AL) 15020
Tel. +39 0142947164 o +39 333 1930381
– A Personal WWOOF Travel Experience